inEducation is The New York Times’s curricular tool designed for faculty, and offers the following features:
- Over 1,000 resources published each year to ensure materials are relevant and up to date
- Lesson plans
- News and geography quizzes
- Student opinion questions
- Picture prompts and graph prompts
- Current events conversations
- Writing curriculum
- Professional development webinars
To access inEducation, you must register for an account at nytimesineducation.com. (This account will be separate from your regular Cal State LA NYT account).
1. Go to nytimesineducation.com and select "Register" in the top right corner.
2. Sign up using your Cal State LA email address.
3. After successfully registering, you will see a confirmation message and can then login to your account.